Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/30 NCAAf MAC Championship ESPN2 Central Michigan @ Miami Ohio

motodawg

EF VIP
12/1 NCAAf MAC Championship ESPN2 Central Michigan @ Miami Ohio

I got the date wrong on the title but it still closes at the rite time......it's a saturday game

The Central Michigan Chippewas and the Miami (Ohio) RedHawks will both be trying to pick up a win on Saturday when they battle at Ford Field.

Oddsmakers currently have the Chippewas listed as 3½-point favorites versus the RedHawks, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Central Michigan erased a 12-point deficit with seven minutes to go in Week 12's 35-32 win at Akron, creating a PUSH with the 3-point home spread. The 67 points scored were OVER the posted total of 61.5.

Dan LeFevour was 33-for-54 for 382 yards, two touchdowns and two picks, while running for 132 yards and two majors for the Chippewas.

Miami-Ohio was defeated 38-29 by the Ohio Bobcats last time out, and failed to cover the 1.5-point spread. The combined score sailed OVER the posted total of 51.

Team records:
Central Michigan: 7-5 SU, 5-4-2 ATS
Miami (Ohio): 6-6 SU, 6-6 ATS

Last edited:
Teams have a 6-6 and 7-5 record and playing for a conference championship? They must really have a lot of parity in the MAC

motodawg said:
Teams have a 6-6 and 7-5 record and playing for a conference championship? They must really have a lot of parity in the MAC
So what all conferences have championships anyway? Is it just the SEC, MAC and Big 12? We probably wont see a playoff system in place until 2015, but the least they could do is normalize it a bit. You have some teams playing 12 games and some playing like 13 or 14. The big 10 is the big 11. 1 by here 2 bye's there. The big east, the acc the pack ten with no championships, I think. The "interdependants" lol. What the hell is that? Army Navy Notre Dame and West Kentucky?? Grab a hammer people, I got a horse here I aint sure is dead.

Top Bottom