Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/30 NCAAf ESPN2 Fresno State @ New Mexico State

motodawg

EF VIP
The fans at Aggie Memorial Stadium will be treated to a game between the Fresno State Bulldogs and the New Mexico State Aggies when they take their seats on Friday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Bulldogs listed as 13-point favorites versus the Aggies, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

The Bulldogs ran up the score in a 45-29 win over the Kansas State Wildcats last time out, as a pik'em. The combined score made it OVER the posted total of 66.

Tom Brandstater completed 23-of-29 passes for 314 yards with two touchdowns, and ran for another TD in the victory.

New Mexico State allowed 21 fourth-quarter points in Week 12's 35-14 loss to Utah State, falling as 6.5-point home favorites. The 49 points scored were UNDER the posted total of 62.

Chase Holbrook went 42-for-58 for 367 yards, one touchdown and two interceptions, while Weston Neiman had ten receptions for 106 yards and a score for the Aggies.

Current streak:
New Mexico State has lost 4 straight games.

Team records:
Fresno State: 7-4 SU, 6-4 ATS
New Mexico State: 4-8 SU, 3-6-1 ATS

I'm 3 for my last 15 bets. I'm batting 200. That sucks even for baseball.

I'm due a break and I need something to watch tonight. Go Fresno.

you went 2 for 2 with Duke and N.C.. I lost 350000 last night! Dallas and Rutgers, louisville didn't cover I moved the line up .5 i should've moved it down .5...........it was on 3. Then Green Bay..... I didn't expect them to win but i thought they would keep Dallas from covering!!!!! What do I know? nothing absolutely nothing

motodawg said:
you went 2 for 2 with Duke and N.C.. I lost 350000 last night! Dallas and Rutgers, louisville didn't cover I moved the line up .5 i should've moved it down .5...........it was on 3. Then Green Bay..... I didn't expect them to win but i thought they would keep Dallas from covering!!!!! What do I know? nothing absolutely nothing
You've pointed out a fact I overlooked. the three wins I have in the last 15 bets were all on basketball (Duke, UNC, and the Lakers). I can't wait till March madness!

I quickly looked at it and was thinkin' "what's with all the points?"
jeez
newmex with give their "year" effort too most likely
"year" effort is like their bowl game

Spartacus said:
I quickly looked at it and was thinkin' "what's with all the points?"
jeez
newmex with give their "year" effort too most likely
"year" effort is like their bowl game
good call i'm with you on this being NM'a bowl they gaver there all

Top Bottom