Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11-29 Thursday night Green Bay +6.5 @ Dallas

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

A pair of cover machines meet Thursday in Dallas in a game that is likely to decide home-field advantage in the NFC. Green Bay brings its surprising 10-1 mark to Big D to face a Cowboys team boasting the same impressive record, but the Packers have struggled here, going 0-6 ATS while losing eight straight overall.

Oddsmakers currently have the Cowboys listed as 7-point favorites versus the Packers, while the game's total is sitting at 52.

Brett Favre threw three touchdowns in leading the Packers to a 37-26 Thanksgiving Day win over the Lions on Thursday. The Packers covered the 3.5-point spread, and the game's combined 63 points sailed OVER the posted total of 47.

Favre completed 31-of-41 for 381 yards for the Packers, who improved to 10-1 with the victory.

Tony Romo threw two touchdown passes to lead the Cowboys to a 34-3 rout of the Jets on Thanksgiving Day. The Cowboys had no trouble covering the 14.5-point spread at Texas Stadium, while the game's 37 points were UNDER the posted total of 48.

Romo completed 21-of-28 pass attempts for 195 yards, and Marion Barber ran for 103 yards off 18 carries with a TD.

Tuff mofo to pick I want to see Favre go out in style kind of like Elway but to think that the nfc is a match for the mighty afc sssssssccccccrrrrreeeeeeccccchhhhhh. wait the lowly Eagles are nfc and they almost took down the mighty Pats, OK both teams are hot right now, this matchup should be the same as the NFC championship game.

Favre = anything can happen.
TO+Romo = TD's for sure.

Accuscore will decide for me.
Accuscore says 21 - 30 Dallas wins.

PuddleMonkey said:
I like to be able to watch the games I bet on so I can scream and yell at the TV while I'm losing.
completely agree. If I can't watch it theres no fun involved. I'm writting a letter to my cable company!

PuddleMonkey said:
Boycott because its on the NFL network and I can't watch it :(

NFL network has the worst commentators and weekly game analysis. Those guys really make Chris Collinsworth look like less of an asshole. You're not missing anything.

Top Bottom