Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/29 Thursday football Saints at Falcons 8pm

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
New Orleans Saints on Yahoo! Sports - News, Scores, Standings, Rumors, Fantasy Games

huge game. the Falcons are trying to get home field while the Saints are trying to get a wild card spot. Falcons have been winning against inferior teams by small margins the past couple weeks.. the Saints have been on a roll, only loss against red hot 9ers.

falcons are favorites based on home field and saints having to travel on a short week.

Not sure how to bet this. On phone app - can you tell me what you ser the lime at and i will make my bet later today.

Sent from my Desire HD using EliteFitness

Not sure how to bet this. On phone app - can you tell me what you ser the lime at and i will make my bet later today.

my limits are always in the multi millions.. 15M+.. so bet as much as you want. and don't worry about losing karma because I will hit you everytime you bet anyway and post in my threads.

will have all the NFL games and big college games up so keep checking back

I meant what the point spread was - only shows when logged in vua browser.

I am about to log in from browswer anyway so can check. Live in ga and like falcons (pats are my team though ad from boston), but saints have their number.

Hmmmmm

I think I am going to pass on the game. I like the Falcons to win, but the line being more than 3 makes me hesitant to bet. Saints have owned them last year and are motivated to win if they want to make playoffs. Falcons have played well but clise in almost every.game.

Nothing pushes me either way so passing.

Top Bottom