Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/29 NCAAf Rutgers @ Louisville on ESPN

motodawg

EF VIP
- The fans at Papa John's Cardinal Stadium will be treated to a game between the Rutgers Scarlet Knights and the Louisville Cardinals when they take their seats on Thursday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Cardinals listed as 3-point favorites versus the Scarlet Knights, while the game's total is sitting at 60.

Rutgers' Ray Rice rushed for 112 yards and a touchdown in Week 12's 20-16 win over Pittsburgh, failing to cover the 12-point home spread. The 36 points scored were UNDER the posted total of 49.

Mike Teel threw a 53-yard touchdown pass to Kenny Britt for the Scarlet Knights.

The Cardinals were defeated 55-17 by the South Florida Bulls in Week 12, as 9-point road underdogs. The combined 72 points made it OVER the posted total of 62.

Harry Douglas had eight catches for 133 yards with one touchdown in a losing effort.

Current streak:
Rutgers has won 2 straight games.
Louisville has lost 2 straight games.

Team records:
Rutgers: 7-4 SU, 5-5 ATS
Louisville: 5-6 SU, 3-7 ATS

AHH, my reverse psycology of betting game. Since I went to Rutgers I should bet on Louisville. That way if Louisville wins I win, and if Rutgers wins then I win too, since I want Rutgers to win. or is this just a pussy bet?

Top Bottom