Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/29 NCAAf on FSN 12:30PM Kansas @ Missouri

motodawg

EF VIP
The fans at Memorial Stadium will be treated to a game between the Kansas Jayhawks and the Missouri Tigers when they take their seats on Saturday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Tigers listed as 16-point favorites versus the Jayhawks, while the game's total is sitting at 69.

Todd Reesing totaled 258 yards on 25-of-50 passing and one TD as Kansas lost 35-7 to Texas in Week 12.

The Jayhawks did not cover the 14-point spread, while the combined score played UNDER the day's posted total of 65.5.

Derrick Washington ran for two touchdowns in a 24 point second quarter as Missouri ran past Iowa State 52-20 in Week 12. Missouri covered the 27-point spread, and the 72 points made it OVER the posted total of 65.5.

Washington finished with 128 yards off 11 carries, and QB Chase Daniel threw for 328 yards with two TD passes in the win.

Current streak:
Kansas has lost 2 straight games.
Missouri has won 4 straight games.

Team records:
Kansas: 6-5 SU, 5-5 ATS
Missouri: 9-2 SU, 5-5 ATS

##

I don't know about anyone else but this is a gimme, in my mind.

Nuetral site K.C. Missouri Arrowhead Stadium.............................

typical no D big 12 game
hell I'll take all those points in a shootout with a back door cover very possible
hurricane tell them what the backdoor cover is

typical no D big 12 game
hell I'll take all those points in a shootout with a back door cover very possible
hurricane tell them what the backdoor cover is

A backdoor cover

When a team usually out of the game scores meaningless points to cover the spread.

And your screamin at the T.V. WTF

Last edited:
Top Bottom