Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/29 NCAAf on ESPN2 12PM South Carolina @ Clemson pikum

motodawg

EF VIP
The South Carolina Gamecocks and the Clemson Tigers will both be gunning for a victory on Saturday when they meet at Memorial Stadium.

Odds aren't yet posted for this game, so check back later for the opening line and total.

Chris Smelley led South Carolina with 98 yards passing and two interceptions as they got thrashed 56-5 by Florida in Week 12.

The Gamecocks did not cover the 20.5-point spread, while the final score played OVER the posted total of 49.

C.J. Spiller threw the first touchdown pass of his career and Clemson scored all of their points off of turnovers to beat Virginia 13-3 in Week 13.

The Tigers won as 2.5-point favorites, while the final score played UNDER the posted total of 43.

Current streak:
Clemson has won 2 straight games.

Team records:
South Carolina: 7-4 SU, 5-4-1 ATS
Clemson: 6-5 SU, 3-6 ATS

c'mon if your gonna bury me bury me face down so ya'll can kiss my azz.................lol both teams bowl eligable with less than stellar ATS stats, i thought it may be a good bookie game. wheres greaterBS

^^

Top Bottom