Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/29 NCAAf Auburn @ #1 Alabama 3:30est CBS

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Auburn Tigers and the Alabama Crimson Tide will both be trying to pick up a win on Saturday when they battle at Bryant-Denny Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Crimson Tide listed as 14½-point favorites versus the Tigers, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Kodi Burns completed 16 passes for 180 yards and one TD as Auburn lost 17-13 to Georgia in Week 12.

The Tigers did cover the 9-point spread, while the final score played UNDER the posted total of 45.

Alabama shut down Mississippi State in the second half to earn a 32-7 victory in Week 12. Alabama covered the 21.5-point spread, while the 39 points fell UNDER the posted total of 41.

Mark Ingram ran for 78 yards off 14 carries with one touchdown in that win.

Current streak:
Alabama has won 11 straight games.

Team records:
Auburn: 5-6 SU, 2-8 ATS
Alabama: 11-0 SU, 8-3 ATS

I just noticed with the similar threads feature (at the very bottom of the thread page)
you can view the last 3 auburn/alabama game's bookie threads

less than 200,000 bet total on all three events ('05,'06,'07)

I'm glad u did this instead of me..........Thinkin Auburn here........in this game u can throw out the records it's kinda like OU....O-State this time of year is rivals and a lot of 5-6 teams that are dangerous because they go balls out for a bowl game

!!

Impossible pick Im goin bama small cause i think they will and hurricane was true when he donated................lol

Top Bottom