Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/28 NCAAF Fresno St. @ #9 Boise St. 6:00PM ET ESPN2

The Fresno State Bulldogs and the Boise State Broncos will both be trying to pick up a win on Friday when they battle at Bronco Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Broncos listed as 21½-point favorites versus the Bulldogs, while the game's total is sitting at 56.

Chastin West ran back a punt return for a touchdown to help give Fresno State a 24-10 victory over San Jose State in Week 13. Fresno State covered the 3-point spread, while the 34 points fell UNDER the posted total of 48.5.

Anthony Harding ran for two touchdowns in the fourth-quarter and finished with 99 yards rushing in the win.

Despite giving up 31 points in the second half, Boise State was able to pull off a 41-34 victory over Nevada in Week 13. Boise State failed to cover the 7-point spread, but the combined 75 points sailed OVER the posted total of 62.5.

Kellen Moore completed 29-of-48 for 416 yards and three touchdowns to lift Boise State. Austin Pettis 126 yards receiving with two touchdowns in the win.

Current streak:
Fresno State has won 2 straight games.
Boise State has won 11 straight games.

Team records:
Fresno State: 7-4 SU, 2-9 ATS
Boise State: 11-0 SU, 7-3 ATS

Ryan Mathews the score phenom and Jon Mongo will both start. So the whole team is back.
Niether is really playing for anything special. Boise cannot obtain BCS status. FS can upgrade bowls though.
FS will not win. Boise I don't think will cover. Game has been sold out for weeks @ Boise in that damn blue field... If you have never seen them play at home be preparred. That blue field is crazy to watch football on. Definately a home field advantage.
But 21pts? Also Boise has not faced a strong run team, if FS can get the running game they can control the clock and keep the points down and not get blown out! I sound very positive don't I?

Ryan Mathews the score phenom and Jon Mongo will both start. So the whole team is back.
Niether is really playing for anything special. Boise cannot obtain BCS status. FS can upgrade bowls though.
FS will not win. Boise I don't think will cover. Game has been sold out for weeks @ Boise in that damn blue field... If you have never seen them play at home be preparred. That blue field is crazy to watch football on. Definately a home field advantage.
But 21pts? Also Boise has not faced a strong run team, if FS can get the running game they can control the clock and keep the points down and not get blown out! I sound very positive don't I?

I'm liking all those points too
like colorado +18 but I didn't bite on that one

I still think Neb is going to rock Colorado in the second half. But I am not as good at betting as you are! That is fo sho...
Guess its time!

I like the way boise blends in with the field...................did they school the bulldogs in a 3rd quarter romp or what. Let's see if they finish<

Top Bottom