Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/27 NFL Tennessee @ Detroit 12:30est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Tennessee Titans and the Detroit Lions will both be gunning for a victory on Thursday when they meet at Ford Field.

Oddsmakers currently have the Titans listed as 10½-point favorites versus the Lions, while the game's total is sitting at 44.

The Titans lost to the Jets 34-13 as a 5.5-point favorite last week. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (40.5).

Kerry Collins threw for 243 yards with a touchdown for Tennessee, while Chris Johnson rushed for 46 yards on 10 carries.

The Lions lost to Tampa Bay 38-20 as an 8-point underdog last week. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (42).

Daunte Culpepper threw for 121 yards with a touchdown and two interceptions for Detroit and Calvin Johnson caught three passes for 66 yards and a touchdown.

Current streak:
Detroit has lost 11 straight games.

Team records:
Tennessee: 10-1 SU, 9-1-1 ATS
Detroit: 0-11 SU, 4-7 ATS

the only good game thursday is arizona vs philly
texas a&m and texas -35 sure isn't going to be much of a game
seattle @ dallas blows
detroit blows

^^

the only good game thursday is arizona vs philly
texas a&m and texas -35 sure isn't going to be much of a game
seattle @ dallas blows
detroit blows
Serves their purpose though. Keeps me from having to sit with all the yappy relatives talking about who should have won Dancing With The Stars:evil:

Serves their purpose though. Keeps me from having to sit with all the yappy relatives talking about who should have won Dancing With The Stars:evil:

I should have won it i can't win gambling.........can't dance either come to think of it

interesting a winless team at home .. getting double digits on thanksgiving ..lol.. i think tenn is overrated .. lets see

I have to think that the Titans not only want to make up for last week but utterly want to avoid seeing a second loss come at the hands of an 0-11 team. I think they they'll be trying quite hard tonight.

Dammit I dropped off the kids then went to get some stuff at the store, buddy wanted to poisen himself at mcd's when I finally got back it was 9:36! Tenn. is going to crush them!

could be worse 4t...I couldn't open EF pages for hours. I would get a blank screen everytime I clicked a link.

Fuggin A

Top Bottom