Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/27 NFL MNF Green Bay @ Seattle

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Green Bay Packers and the Seattle Seahawks will both be trying to pick up a win on Monday when they battle at Qwest Field.

Oddsmakers currently have the Seahawks listed as 10-point favorites versus the Packers, while the game's total is sitting at 43.

The Packers were shut out by New England 35-0 as a 6-point underdog last week. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (46).

Brett Favre completed 5-of-15 passes for 73 yards before leaving the game with an arm injury. Donald Driver caught only two passes for 42 yards.

The Seahawks were defeated by San Francisco 20-14 as a 3-point favorite last week. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (43.5).

Seneca Wallace completed 19-of-31 passes for 252 yards with two touchdowns and three interceptions. Deion Branch caught seven passes for 113 yards and a touchdown.

the Pack will show up. trust in Brett Fahv-rah....but i'm skeptical. need to see the head to head......

HumanTarget said:
Brett Favre is a great guy, he can do some amazing stuff.
lol, i think so too... .but i want hard facts to back it up.

I think GB can do it, but seattle from the stats looks like they'll give them a fight.

I'm torn.

WWGJ_JD?

:)

Top Bottom