Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/27 NFL Arizona @ Philadelphia 8est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Arizona Cardinals and the Philadelphia Eagles will both be trying to pick up a win on Thursday when they battle at Lincoln Financial Field.

Oddsmakers currently have the Eagles listed as 3-point favorites versus the Cardinals, while the game's total is sitting at 47.

The Cardinals lost to the Giants 37-29 as a 3-point underdog last week. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (48.5).

Tim Hightower rushed for 21 yards and two touchdowns on 11 carries for Arizona and Kurt Warner passed for 351 yards with a touchdown and an interception.

The Eagles lost to Baltimore 36-7 as a 1.5-point underdog last week. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (39.5).

Donovan McNabb complete 8-of-18 passes for 59 yards and two interceptions for Philadelphia before getting benched in the second half, while Brian Westbrook rushed for 39 yards on 14 carries in the loss.

Team records:
Arizona: 7-4 SU, 7-4 ATS
Philadelphia: 5-5-1 SU, 6-5 ATS

fuck that eagles aint gonna lose at home on turkey day .. them being overdue makes me like them more

cane if you want to split sunday
either take all the early games(7)
or the late games plus sunday night(5)
doesn't matter to me

^^

cane if you want to split sunday
either take all the early games(7)
or the late games plus sunday night(5)
doesn't matter to me

dont matter to me either brah .. which ever set u dont put up i will

Top Bottom