Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/27 ncaab Wisconsin @ Duke

motodawg

EF VIP
The Wisconsin Badgers and the Duke Blue Devils will both be gunning for a victory on Tuesday when they meet at Cameron Indoor Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Blue Devils listed as 9-point favorites versus the Badgers, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Wisconsin outscored Georgia 45-17 in the second half of a 68-49 win, covering the 11-point home spread. The 117 points scored were UNDER the posted total of 136.

Trevon Hughes paced the attack with 18 points, while Michael Flowers had 16 points and ten rebounds for the Badgers.

Taylor King netted a game-high 27 points to lead the Blue Devils to a 78-43 win over the Eastern Kentucky Colonels on Sunday. Duke covered the 31-point spread, but the combined 121 points fell UNDER the day's posted total of 135.

King finished 9-for-14 from the field, and DeMarcus Nelson chipped in with 12 points.

Current streak:
Wisconsin has won 5 straight games.
Duke has won 6 straight games.

Team records:
Wisconsin: 5-0 SU, 2-0 ATS
Duke: 6-0 SU, 3-2 ATS

Wisconsin is sucking this was a gimme.............looks like someone should call 911 theres been a killin

SLAYER69! said:
Now tonight: #2 UNC at Ohio St. Another ACC win? UNC is only favored by
~ 4.5 pts, depending where you look.
How is Ohio St's program this year? haven't heard too much about them, but i assume they are unranked since you didn't mention it?

i like -4.5 a lot.. maybe cause i'm used to betting NBA favorites where the spread is ridiculous at -16+

redshirt27se said:
How is Ohio St's program this year? haven't heard too much about them, but i assume they are unranked since you didn't mention it?

i like -4.5 a lot.. maybe cause i'm used to betting NBA favorites where the spread is ridiculous at -16+
Ohio st is not in the top 25 as of yet. They are in the "others receiving votes" section. They lost Oden to the NBA and some other players from last year. They are 4-1 so far. Pt spread might be low due to the fact that UNC point guard is injured and might not play.

SLAYER69! said:
Ohio st is not in the top 25 as of yet. They are in the "others receiving votes" section. They lost Oden to the NBA and some other players from last year. They are 4-1 so far. Pt spread might be low due to the fact that UNC point guard is injured and might not play.
did not know about the PG situation

i'm just now getting into college hoops again now that football is winding down.

Top Bottom