Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/26 NFL San Francisco at St Louis

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The division rival San Francisco 49ers and St. Louis Rams are set to renew hostilities on Sunday when they meet at Edward Jones Dome.

Oddsmakers currently have the Rams listed as 5-point favorites versus the 49ers, while the game's total is sitting at 45.

The 49ers knocked off Seattle 20-14 as a 3-point underdog last week. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (43.5).

Alex Smith completed 19-of-25 passes for 163 yards with a touchdown, while also running in for a score for San Francisco. Frank Gore rushed for 212 yards on 24 carries.

The Rams were shutout by Carolina 15-0 as a 6.5-point underdog last week. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (44.5).

Marc Bulger completed 19-of-34 passes for 142 yards with an interception while being sacked seven times. Torry Holt caught seven passes for 68 yards.

Considering how the 49ers have been playing on defense and how shitty St. Louis' run defense is...I can't imagine the 49ers coming away with a loss.

Then again I'm a niner faithful and actually have something to be excited about this year.

Good to hear someone is a faithfull fan I have been a ram fan since the 70's My sister was the secratary to the vice pres and general manager Don Klausterman.WE had season tickets when they were in anaheim. Then they moved to st louis.....anyway i been a fan through the bad and good...SanFran and the rams used to be a huge rivalry but it seems to have kinda faded since the rams move...good Luck bro.

we're even for cincy

damn it i wanted the niners to win straight up

swole said:
we're even for cincy

damn it i wanted the niners to win straight up
I didn't go large on cincy
just 200000
and I threw away 100000 on atlanta to have something to watch
and then fell asleep

Top Bottom