Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/26 NFL Philadelphia @ Indianapolis

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Philadelphia Eagles and the Indianapolis Colts will both be gunning for a victory on Sunday when they meet at RCA Dome.

Oddsmakers currently have the Colts listed as 9½-point favorites versus the Eagles, while the game's total is sitting at 44½.

The Eagles lost to Tennessee 31-13 as a 13-point favorite last week. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (43.5).

Donovan McNabb completed 6-of-13 passes for 78 yards with an interception for Philadelphia before leaving the game with a knee injury. Brian Westbrook rushed for 102 yards on 22 carries.

The Colts dropped their first game of the season 21-14 to Dallas last weekas a 1-point favorite. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (49)

Peyton Manning completed 20-of-39 passes for 254 yards with two touchdowns and two interceptions. Reggie Wayne hauled in seven passes for 111 yards.

i think the Colts should walk these guys. but this is coming from someone who went 4/11 this week.

HumanTarget said:
i think the Colts should walk these guys. but this is coming from someone who went 4/11 this week.
i had forgot until now that mcnabb is out , i went 175000 on my boys.

hotzie said:
i had forgot until now that mcnabb is out , i went 175000 on my boys.
fuck that McNabb is out, Garcia is IN! lol, Swole loves that guy! thas' why he threw down. 9.5 is a lot of points and i don't like the fact that the coaches are buddies.

HumanTarget said:
fuck that McNabb is out, Garcia is IN! lol, Swole loves that guy! thas' why he threw down. 9.5 is a lot of points and i don't like the fact that the coaches are buddies.
fuck garcia , he is goin to throw 3 picks this game.

Top Bottom