Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/26 NFL NY Giants @ Tennessee

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The New York Giants and the Tennessee Titans will both be gunning for a victory on Sunday when they meet at LP Field.

Oddsmakers currently have the Giants listed as 3-point favorites versus the Titans, while the game's total is sitting at 45.

Eli Manning was intercepted twice as the Giants fell 26-10 last week to the Jacksonville Jaguars. New York was a 3.5-point underdog at home, while the combined 36 points went UNDER the posted total of 38.5.

Plaxico Burress caught five passes for 65 yards and a touchdown and Manning finished 19-for-41 passing.

The Titans surprised Philadelphia 31-13 as a 13-point underdog last week. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (43.5).

Travis Henry rushed for 143 yards on 18 carries with a touchdown Vince Young completed 8-of-22 passes for 101 yards with a touchdown.

nice bank, i'm glad to see the youngster have a game

Thanks Giants way to blow the game!!! This was my last game I watch I am done witht he Giants and done with football this year. Fucking disgusting.

rolf.@@@!!! another televised buttfucking of a NY team. y'all must have offended a diety or something.....

tennessee has been really improving the last 6 weeks or so
but damn I had written this one off

4everhung said:
tennessee has been really improving the last 6 weeks or so
but damn I had written this one off

you and me both, this was one of my "for sure" picks

Top Bottom