Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/25 NFL Seattle -3.5 @ St Louis

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Make it three in a row? St. Louis is getting healthy and getting wins, which is bad news for the rest of the teams on their 2007 schedule. Seattle gets to find out all about it this week as they bring a two-game winning streak to the Gateway City. Of note, Seattle has won the past five meetings straight up.

Oddsmakers currently have the Seahawks listed as 3-point favorites versus the Rams, while the game's total is sitting at 45.

The Seahawks defeated Chicago 30-23 as a 5.5-point favorite in Week 11. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (38).

Matt Hasselbeck threw for 337 yards with two touchdown passes for Seattle, while Maurice Morris rushed for 87 yards and a touchdown on 18 carries.

The Rams defeated San Francisco 13-9 as a 3-point favorite in Week 11. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (39.5).

Marc Bulger passed for 155 yards with a touchdown for St. Louis, while Steven Jackson rushed for 92 yards on 23 carries.

Don’t get too excited about the Rams’ consecutive victories, as the Rams were in a great situation against the overrated Saints and anyone can beat the Niners these days. Despite that I ‘ll be leaning with the Rams in this game on the basis of a negative 58-125-2 ATS road favorite letdown situation that applies to the Seahawks. My math model favors Seattle by 5 points, but the situation is more significant than the line value, so I’d prefer to take the points.

Top Bottom