Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/24 NFL Green Bay @ New Orleans 8:30est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Green Bay Packers and the New Orleans Saints will both be gunning for a victory on Monday when they meet at Louisiana Superdome.

Odds aren't yet posted for this game, so check back later for the opening line and total.

The Packers defeated Chicago 37-3 as a 3.5-point favorite last week. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (43).

Aaron Rodgers passed for 227 yards with two touchdowns and an interception for Green Bay, while Ryan Grant rushed for 145 yards with a touchdown in the win.

The Saints defeated Kansas City 30-20 as a 6-point favorite last week. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (51).

Lance Moore caught eight passes for 102 yards and a touchdown, while Drew Brees passed for 266 yards with a touchdown and an interception in the win.

Team records:
Green Bay: 5-5 SU, 6-3-1 ATS
New Orleans: 5-5 SU, 6-4 ATS

sorry bro i started mine about an hour ago, a customer came in and i blew it off till the line changed.................

one of ym two sites has green bay -1
and the other has new orleans -1

so I made it a pick and made the home team 5% more expensive

yea baby 1.5 mill on the saints for me .. even went private to try something new woot

Top Bottom