Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11-24 NCAAf Miami @ Boston College ESPN noon est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Miami Hurricanes and the Boston College Eagles will both be gunning for a victory on Saturday when they meet at Alumni Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Eagles listed as 14-point favorites versus the Hurricanes, while the game's total is sitting at 47.

The Hurricanes were crushed 44-14 by the Virginia Tech Hokies in Week 12, as 16.5-point underdogs. The 58 points sailed OVER the posted total of 42.

Kyle Wright was good on 21-of-37 pass attempts with a touchdown, and ran for another in the loss.

The Eagles scored 17 points in the fourth quarter and came away with a 20-17 win over the Clemson Tigers in Week 12, as 9-point road underdogs. The 37 points were UNDER the posted total of 53.

Rich Gunnell had five catches for 82 yards with a touchdown for the Eagles, and Matt Ryan completed 31-of-47 passes for 315 yards and one TD in the win.

All my karma on BC. ALL of it. omg I'm so nervous. Wait, is there a max bet on this game? I hope I didn't go over the limit.

I'm gonna party big time tonight if this wins. I may start now, that's how confident I am.

I'm not a virgin, but I feel like one. Where do they hang out these days? HA! thursday/veal. Go gators!

Top Bottom