Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/23 NCAAf Wyoming @ Colorado St

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The fans at Hughes Stadium will be treated to a game between the Wyoming Cowboys and the Colorado State Rams when they take their seats on Friday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Rams listed as 3½-point favorites versus the Cowboys, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Wyoming gave up 497 yards in Week 12's 35-10 loss to BYU, falling as 10.5-point home underdogs. The 45 points scored were UNDER the posted total of 46.

Karsten Sween went 17-for-29 for 217 yards and a pick, while Michael Ford caught seven passes for 71 yards for the Cowboys.

The Rams put up 28 points in the first half on Saturday and cruised from there to a 42-34 win over the Georgia Southern Eagles. The oddsmakers stayed away from that contest altogether - no line or total was posted for the matchup.

I can't believe you hosted a Wyoming game. I'll play just to give you props. They got killed by Utah 2 weeks ago and then BYU went into Laramie and did the same. Coach Glenn has lost control of the team and they are on a huge slide, but then again they didn't used to call it the Wacky WAC for nothing and you never know in the Border war. My guess is that the Rams will get to hold the Boot for the next year though.

Last edited:
Megalomaniac said:
I can't believe you hosted a Wyoming game. I'll play just to give you props. The got killed by Utah 2 weeks ago and then BYU went into Laramie and did the same. Coach Glenn has lost control of the team and they are on a huge slide, but then again they didn't used to call it the Wacky WAC for nothing and you never know in the Border war. My guess is that the Rams will get to hold the Boot for the next year though.
yeah well fuck colorado state is 2-9

talk about crapshoot

crap·shoot (krpsht)
n. Slang
A risky enterprise.

1. crapshoot - a risky and uncertain venture

Notorious_BIG said:
megalo how do you get one of those cool grey dots?

???

I'm not sure what you are talking about but what I do know is that everytime I get any karma I immediately lose it on a damn football game.

Top Bottom