Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/23 NCAAf Boise St @ Hawaii ESPN finale of the day half million pot

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The fans at Aloha Stadium will be treated to a game between the Boise State Broncos and the Hawaii Warriors when they take their seats on Friday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Warriors listed as 3-point favorites versus the Broncos, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Boise State outscored Idaho 34-0 in the second half of Week 12's 58-14 win, covering the 34.5-point home spread. The 72 points scored were OVER the posted total of 63.5.

Taylor Tharp was 22-for-31 for 282 yards and four touchdowns, and Ian Johnson ran 21 times for 108 yards and two majors for the Broncos.

Tyler Graunke tossed two touchdown passes last time out to lead the Warriors to a 28-26 road win over the Nevada Wolf Pack.

The Warriors failed to cover the 5-point spread in that contest, while the combined score fell well UNDER the night's posted total (75).

I'm using escalating limits friday starting with 200000 on cmich and akron and increasing throughout the day till this half million affair late evening

you can employ a "rolling artillery barrage" to try to take down the bookie and/or build your stack

bet 200000 on game one
if you win then keep increasing
plenty of games to choose from too

8bqllhh.jpg

Boise is averaging almost as much as Hawaii, but in a more balanced attack. they beat Hawaii by 14 last year at home, i'm thinking....

Boise or bust.

Just letting everyone know...

Gotta say Boise has some great things going for them:

1. Their coach has an outstanding, if not stolen, name.

2. Their team has an outstanding, if not stolen, name.

c. They play some damn good football

Please don't pay this out until jon79 gets his username back. We had a pwning late last night followed by a clusterfuck with me somehow temp banning myself using wrong passwords.

PuddleGrumpy said:
Please don't pay this out until jon79 gets his username back. We had a pwning late last night followed by a clusterfuck with me somehow temp banning myself using wrong passwords.
IT has JON_JON listed, so he should get the payout.

Top Bottom