Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/23 NBA Kings @ LA Lakers 9:30PM ET

goin on 4T

MVP
Platinum
EF VIP
Kings (5-9) @ Lakers (10-1)

There have been no trade demands, fights with future Hall of Fame centers or public feuds with coaches for Kobe Bryant this season.

So far, it has been all business for the star and the Los Angeles Lakers, who host the struggling Sacramento Kings on Sunday.
Los Angeles (10-1), off to its best start since winning its last title in 2001-02, opened a five-game homestand with a 104-90 victory Friday over Denver - its third straight win overall. The Lakers hit 14-of-21 from the field in the first quarter and led by as many as 27 points in the second as all five starters played less than 30 minutes.

"It's about taking care of business. That is how we push it," said Bryant, whose 2007 offseason and early season was marked by demanding Lakers owner Jerry Buss to trade him, a war of words with Phoenix Suns center and former teammate Shaquille O'Neal and cohesive struggles with coach Phil Jackson.

"It's a push against the clock. I think it shows the business attitude that we have, as well as depth. I wanted to do a little more service, especially in these sleeper games."

Bryant, who is logging five minutes less per game than last season, when he averaged 38.9 minutes, and the Lakers' starters have had plenty of time to rest in 2008-09. Los Angeles has the NBA's second-ranked scoring offense at 104.8 points per game, and the third-best scoring defense, allowing just 91.3 per game.

Pau Gasol - the Lakers' leader with 34.5 minutes per game - sat the fourth quarter against Denver after scoring 12 points and grabbing four rebounds. In four games with Los Angeles last season, Gasol averaged 24.5 points, 8.3 rebounds and 2.0 blocks against the Kings.

Andrew Bynum, who had his second double-double of the season with 13 points and 13 rebounds against the Nuggets, did not face the Kings last season due to a knee injury, but averaged 12.3 points and 6.0 rebounds in four games in 2006-07 while shooting 84.0 percent (21-for-25).

While Los Angeles looks to improve to 6-1 at Staples Center, Sacramento is coming off its fourth straight loss at Arco Arena.

The Kings were routed 117-96 by Portland on Friday, allowing the Trail Blazers to make 14-of-26 from 3-point range.

"When it rains it pours and that was definitely the case tonight," said center Spencer Hawes, who scored 15 points off the bench. "I don't know how many 3s were going in. And the ones that weren't were long rebounds it seemed like they were getting."

Sacramento (5-9), outrebounded 38-29 by Portland, has grabbed 4.8 fewer rebounds per game than its opponents in losing four of its last five. The Lakers, meanwhile, average 46.8 rebounds - third in the NBA.

Rookie Jason Thompson posted season highs with 19 points and 12 rebounds against Portland, while Brad Miller hit 7-of-9 shots and scored 16 points.

In 12 lifetime road games against the Lakers, Miller is averaging 8.8 points and 6.3 rebounds.

The Lakers have won four of the last six between the teams at Staples Center, with the victories by an average of 18.5 points.

hell no ... pass on this game .. last time i took the lakers over the bulls -14 or 15 .. they sat kobe with the 4th qtr lead

Last edited:
up

Trying to bet b-ball spreads is a loser's game for me.

Oh come on! This one is easy!

Haha Cane wins 1 big K!!!
Plus all the other k he won from me today.
Bashat

Top Bottom