Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/22 NFL NY Jets @ Dallas

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The biggest upset of Week 11 was the Jets sticking it to Pittsburgh. They are underdogs again, getting two TDs on the road, as they battle a Dallas team that has been great some weeks and lucky as hell other weeks. Last week, they were good for a half and lucky for a half against the Redskins.

Oddsmakers currently have the Cowboys listed as 14½-point favorites versus the Jets, while the game's total is sitting at 47½.

The Jets shocked Pittsburgh 19-16 as a 9.5-point underdog in Week 11. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (41).

Kellen Clemens completed 14-of-31 passes for 162 yard with a touchdown and an interception for the Jets, while Thomas Jones rushed for 117 yards on 30 carries.

The Cowboys defeated Washington 28-23 as an 11-point favorite in Week 11. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (47).

Tony Romo completed 22-of-32 passes for 293 yards with four touchdowns and an interception for Dallas, while Terrell Owens caught eight passes for 173 yards and four touchdowns

blut wump said:
Hmm. I'm tempted to think that the Jets might backdoor this one.
I was thinking along those lines with buffalo+16.5 sunday night
"yeah and if I'm wrong I could still backdoor the bitch with 16 and a hook"

im takin the points

For me, with UK time-difference, this is the main game of the evening. I don't want to be having to cheer on the Jets so I might have to bet on Dallas.

As a BIG DALLAS fan I gotta take the points and the over.

Top Bottom