Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11-22 NFL Indianapolis @ Atlanta

Sometimes the schedule maker can be kind. Just when Indy hit its sourest point with injuries, it gets a sweet cupcake on the road in the form of the Atlanta Falcons. The Falcons have lost seven of nine at home and are big home dogs, with the total likely to dip during the week.

Oddsmakers currently have the Colts listed as 12½-point favorites versus the Falcons, while the game's total is sitting at 41.

The Colts defeated Kansas City 13-10 as a 15-point favorite in Week 11. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (41.5).

Peyton Manning completed 16-of-32 passes for 163 yards with an interception for Indianapolis and Joseph Addai rushed for 72 yards and a touchdown on 21 carries.

The Falcons lost to Tampa Bay 31-7 as a 3-point underdog in Week 11. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (35.5).

Byron Leftwich completed 15-of-28 passes for 106 yards with two interceptions for Atlanta and Michael Jenkins caught nine passes for 73 yards.

I'm subcontracting the likely pileon events to biggie
him likes the phat shit

looks like pileon A
will then load up on pileon B

I dont see a pileon with the jets-cowboys

14.5 too bookoo

I'm always confused by the time-zones but can you check the start-time of this event. It seems to close after the game begins.

blut wump said:
I'm always confused by the time-zones but can you check the start-time of this event. It seems to close after the game begins.
bigs was having trouble with this
seems simple but the dts settings foul it up
it's what screwed me about a month ago when the house went 1-11 the weekend I was away
I had about half a dozen NFL games open an hour after kickoff while I was traveling and didn't even know it
highligted by the late betting on new england

Top Bottom