Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/22 NCAAf USC @ Arizona St. ESPN thanksgiving

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Southern Cal Trojans and the Arizona State Sun Devils will both be trying to pick up a win on Thursday when they battle at Sun Devil Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Trojans listed as 3½-point favorites versus the Sun Devils, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Stafon Johnson's three-yard rushing touchdown in the fourth quarter was the difference for USC in Week 11's 24-17 win at California, covering the 4-point road spread. The 41 points scored were UNDER the posted total of 51.5.

John David Booty was 11-for-20 for 129 yards and a touchdown, while Chauncey Washington ran 29 times for 220 yards and a score for the Trojans.

The Sun Devils scored two touchdowns in the third quarter, and held on to defeat the UCLA Bruins 24-20 last time out. The Sun Devils could not cover the 7-point spread on the road, while the combined 44 points were UNDER the posted total of 51.5.

Keegan Herring carried the ball 22 times for 115 yards with one touchdown in the win.

there's about 10 ncaa football games friday with half a dozen televised
I'll see if i can get some kind of "enrich the poor" contest up using the friday ncaa games
a thanksgiving thing for those with less than 200,000 K
it'll have to be an "on your honor" deal as what I'll probably do is amplify the odds so the poor can bet say 5000 and win 20000
what I don't need is the peeps with adequate cash piling in too

bigs will probably handle it
he's the "buffer bookie"

he's survived one week which is a whole week better than speedy

Spartacus said:
there's about 10 ncaa football games friday with half a dozen televised
I'll see if i can get some kind of "enrich the poor" contest up using the friday ncaa games
a thanksgiving thing for those with less than 200,000 K
it'll have to be an "on your honor" deal as what I'll probably do is amplify the odds so the poor can bet say 5000 and win 20000
what I don't need is the peeps with adequate cash piling in too

bigs will probably handle it
he's the "buffer bookie"

he's survived one week which is a whole week better than speedy
^^^^sounds good to me :D

SLAYER69! said:
^^^^sounds good to me :D
bigs shoulda handled the lions on turkey day
like it's ablack thang too

aren't there like a dozen white people in detroit
and kitna's one of them

motodawg said: