Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/20 NCAAf on ESPN Miami Hurricane @ Georgia Tech 7:45est spread and moneyline

motodawg

EF VIP
- The Miami Hurricanes and the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets will both be gunning for a victory on Thursday when they meet at Bobby Dodd Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Yellow Jackets listed as 3½-point favorites versus the Hurricanes, while the game's total is sitting at 41.

Matt Bosher booted three field goals and Miami snuck past Virginia Tech 16-14 in Week 12. Miami failed to cover the 4.5-point spread, while the 30 points fell UNDER the posted total of 41.

Javarris James had seven carries for 29 yards with one touchdown.

Georgia Tech finished with 326 yards rushing and 423 total yards in a 28-7 loss to North Carolina in Week 11.

The Jackets did not cover the 4.5-point spread, while the final score played UNDER the day's posted total of 42.

Current streak:
Miami has won 5 straight games.

Team records:
Miami: 7-3 SU, 5-4 ATS
Georgia Tech: 7-3 SU, 6-2 ATS

thanks me thinks.....say that after i take your k hehe......after the nut's in a sling game last night..(i sat and watched that game sayin to myself-self your screwed) I knew that would happen eventually has it happened to anyone else yet? the ball st c-mich game!!

Top Bottom