Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/2 NFL Baltimore @ Cleveland 1est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Divisional bragging rights will be on the line on Sunday when the Baltimore Ravens and the Cleveland Browns meet at Cleveland Browns Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Browns listed as 1½-point favorites versus the Ravens, while the game's total is sitting at 36½.

The Ravens defeated Oakland 29-10 as an 8-point favorite in Week 8. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (34.5).

Joe Flacco passed for 140 yards with a touchdown and he also ran in for a score for Baltimore, while Willis McGahee rushed for 58 yards and a touchdown on 23 carries in the win.

The Browns defeated Jacksonville 23-17 as a 7-point underdog in Week 8. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (42).

Derek Anderson passed for 246 yards with a touchdown for Cleveland, while Jamal Lewis rushed for 81 yards and a touchdown on 20 carries in the win.

Current streak:
Baltimore has won 2 straight games.

Team records:
Baltimore: 4-3 SU, 5-2 ATS
Cleveland: 3-4 SU, 5-2 ATS

i was going to bet the farm on the ravens, but hurricane made me change my mind and i only bet 10,000. the scrubby Browns lost again. they dropped their entire load when they played the NY Giants. that was their Superbowl. Freaking scrubs chanting overrated. How about your scrub team got lucky and keep your mouth shut next time.

i was going to bet the farm on the ravens, but hurricane made me change my mind and i only bet 10,000. the scrubby Browns lost again. they dropped their entire load when they played the NY Giants. that was their Superbowl. Freaking scrubs chanting overrated. How about your scrub team got lucky and keep your mouth shut next time.

i bet browns cause puddle said it was the lock of the week lol

Top Bottom