Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/19 NCAAf on ESPN2 Ball State @ Central Michigan 7est

motodawg

EF VIP
The fans at Kelly/Shorts Stadium will be treated to a game between the Ball State Cardinals and the Central Michigan Chippewas when they take their seats on Wednesday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Cardinals listed as 7-point favorites versus the Chippewas, while the game's total is sitting at 56.

MiQuale Lewis ran for 165 yards on 26 carries with two touchdowns to lead Ball State past Miami-OH 31-16 in Week 12.

Ball State failed to cover as 16-point road favorites as the game played under the 54.5-point total listed by oddsmakers.

Central Michigan blew a big lead in the fourth quarter before pulling out a 33-30 victory over Northern Illinois in OT in Week 12. Central Michigan won the game as a 4-point road underdog, and the combined 63 points sailed OVER the posted total of 50.

Dan LeFevour threw two TD passes and rushed for a pair. LeFevour finished 19-for-26 with 189 yards passing and rushed for 137 yards in the win.

Current streak:
Ball State has won 10 straight games.
Central Michigan has won 6 straight games.

Team records:
Ball State: 10-0 SU, 7-2 ATS
Central Michigan: 8-2 SU, 6-3 ATS

I knew eventually this would happen .......but the only difference is you can't bet it both ways unless you have an alter.............If i made 2 threads i could have really been hit. No matter what you will always have 2 payouts in this format....

Top Bottom