Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11-19 MNF Tennessee @ Denver -2.5

Just when you get ready to write off Denver, the Broncos win a big road game. Just when you think Tennessee is a legit force in the AFC, the Titans get rocked at home. They get an extra day of practice to figure out which way they are heading in the Week 11 Monday Nighter. The Broncos have covered just once in their last 11 home games.

Oddsmakers currently have the Broncos listed as 2-point favorites versus the Titans, while the game's total is sitting at 38.

The Titans lost to Jacksonville 28-13 as a 4.5-point favorite in Week 10. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (36).

Vince Young completed 24-of-41 passes for 257 yards with a touchdown and two interceptions for Tennessee, while Justin Gage caught seven passes for 90 yards with a touchdown.

The Broncos defeated Kansas City 27-11 as a 3-point underdog in Week 10. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (37).

Selvin Young rushed for 109 yards and a touchdown on 20 carries for Denver, while Jay Cutler completed 17-of-29 passes for 192 yards with a touchdown and an interception.

nimbus said:
wait you made 2 events for this? why did i pick the one with a tougher spread, lol
better payout
basically with these you pay 10% for the point

The Titans are a better team than the Broncos and my ratings favor Tennessee by 1/2 a point in this game. Denver, however, applies to a very good 102-46-4 ATS Monday night situation and the Broncos are 28-7-2 ATS at home when favored by 2 or less or getting points. Tennessee generally plays better from October on and the Titans are 50-26-2 ATS from game 6 on when not favored by 2 points or more. This is a tough game to call, but I'll lean slightly with Denver based on the general situation.

8fvrfc1.jpg

Top Bottom