Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/19/06Washington Redskins vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

needtogetaas

The Washington Redskins and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers will both be gunning for a victory on Sunday when they meet at Raymond James Stadium.

The Redskins were defeated by Philadelphia 27-3 as an 8-point underdog last week. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (41.5).

Mark Brunell completed 16-of-31 passes for 132 yards with no touchdowns and one interception. Clinton Portis rushed for 25 yards on six carries before leaving the game with a hand injury.

The Buccaneers fell 24-10 last week to the Carolina Panthers. Tampa Bay was a 10-point underdog and the combined 34 points went UNDER the posted total of 37.5.

Ike Hilliard caught four passes for 30 yards and scored the lone Tampa touchdown. Quarterback Bruce Gradkowski went 17-for-32 for 173 yards with one touchdown and two interceptions.

New QB and no Portis makes Washington look like pee-pee ding dong with poop on it.

swole said:
New QB and no Portis makes Washington look like pee-pee ding dong with poop on it.
lmao @ pee-pee ding dong with poop on it does that mean we should bet Tampa.....

Longhorn85 said:
Jason Campbell dazzles in his debut
what that auburn QB who operated with two tailbacks drafted 3rd and 5th in an NFL draft?
that QB?
I was surprised to find he's even in the NFL
I really don't follow the day-today shit NFL minutae much
hey needto re-book this with the proper 100,000 limit
title it "Jason's bar-b-que"

4everhung said:
what that auburn QB who operated with two tailbacks drafted 3rd and 5th in an NFL draft?
that QB?
I was surprised to find he's even in the NFL
I really don't follow the day-today shit NFL minutae much
hey needto re-book this with the proper 100,000 limit
title it "Jason's bar-b-que"

lol.. yeah, that tampa bay 2 defense should eat his ass up... I'm worried about Santana Moss's speed though, the skins have have decent O-line and no one in the Bucs secondary can hang with Moss.. Also, look out for TJ Duckett to get some carries this week, he always killed the Bucs when he was on the falcons.. THe bucs don't do well against physical backs, they have an undersized defense, their linebackers average 215lbs..

T-Matt

Top Bottom