Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/19/06San Diego Chargers vs. Denver Broncos

needtogetaas

The fans at INVESCO Field at Mile High will be treated to a game between the San Diego Chargers and the Denver Broncos when they take their seats on Sunday.

The Chargers rolled over Cincinnati 49-41 as a 1.5-point favorite last week. The combined score went well OVER the posted over/under total (48).

LaDainian Tomlinson rushed for 104 yards on 22 carries with four touchdowns. Philip Rivers completed 24-of-36 passes for 337 yards with three touchdowns.

The Broncos got past Oakland 17-13 as an 8-point favorite last week. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (33.5).

Jake Plummer threw for 210 yards with two touchdowns and three interceptions. Javon Walker caught two passes for 62 yards and a touchdown.

were are the denver fans.we are talking about the second best team in nfl right now and no one thinks they can take the chargers by more then 7 1/2

needtogetas said:
guess we will see.

I have lost my ass this year with Denver not being able to cover the spread. I hope they surprise me though.

LMAO off Lestat talking shit and putting up a mere 10k. If you talk shit, you should "put your money where your mouth is".

Top Bottom