Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/19/06Cincinnati Bengals vs. New Orleans Saints

needtogetaas

The Cincinnati Bengals and the New Orleans Saints will both be gunning for a victory on Sunday when they meet at Louisiana Superdome.

The Bengals couldn’t keep up with San Diego in a 49-41 loss as a 1.5-point underdog last week. The combined score went well OVER the posted over/under total (48).

Carson Palmer completed 31-of-42 passes for 440 yards with three touchdowns. Chad Johnson caught 11 passes for 260 yards and two touchdowns.

The Saints fell to Pittsburgh 38-31 as a 6.5-point underdog last week. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (45.5).

Drew Brees completed 31-of-47 passes for 398 yards with a touchdown pass. Deuce McAllister rushed for 60 yards on 15 carries with two touchdowns.

Current streak:
Cincinnati has lost 3 straight games.

good gambling rule of thumb
don't take the squad on a losing streak
thinking you're all smart and savvy and can anticipate the turn around
use that savvy to not take the favorite because you can find reasons for an upset
I'm taking the bengals on allegiance alone
but NO has defensive problems and the bengals will score
nice warm dome

4everhung said:
good gambling rule of thumb
don't take the squad on a losing streak
thinking you're all smart and savvy and can anticipate the turn around
use that savvy to not take the favorite because you can find reasons for an upset
I'm taking the bengals on allegiance alone
but NO has defensive problems and the bengals will score
nice warm dome
New Orleans is a fast team this year.they have really serprized a lot of people this year.I would go wiith no if I was betting.

Top Bottom