Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/19/06 Chicago Bears vs. New York Jets

needtogetaas

The fans at Giants Stadium will be treated to a game between the Chicago Bears and the New York Jets when they take their seats on Sunday.

The Bears defeated the N.Y. Giants 38-20 as a 1-point underdog last week. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (37).

Rex Grossman threw for 246 yards with three touchdowns and an interception in the win. Thomas Jones rushed for 113 yards on 30 carries with a touchdown and Muhammad caught seven passes for 123 yards with a touchdown.

The Jets flew past New England 17-14 as a 10.5-point underdog last week. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (38).

Chad Pennington completed 22-of-33 passes for 168 yards with a touchdown and an interception. Jerricho Cotchery caught six passes for 70 yards and a touchdown.

For some reason I see the Jets getting POUNDED in this game. LOL @ the thought of Barlow running for more than 25 yards against this team.

But you are giving them an extra 2.5 points.

swole said:
For some reason I see the Jets getting POUNDED in this game. LOL @ the thought of Barlow running for more than 25 yards against this team.

But you are giving them an extra 2.5 points.
I have the same feeling as you.jets are going to get there ass's handed to them.but by how much :evil: I think big

Top Bottom