Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/18 San Diego +3.5 @ Jacksonville

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

San Diego's Jeckyll and Hyde season resumes this week when they visit the hot Jaguars. The Jags destroyed Tennessee last week, while the Chargers were lucky to hang on against the Colts after building a 23-0 lead. The Jags are favored but have struggled to cover spreads at home.

Oddsmakers currently have the Jaguars listed as 3-point favorites versus the Chargers, while the game's total is sitting at 40½.

The Chargers defeated Indianapolis 23-21 as a 3.5-point underdog in Week 10. The combined score fell UNDER the posted total (47.5).

Darren Sproles returned both a kickoff and a punt for a touchdown for San Diego, while LaDainian Tomlinson rushed for 76 yards and a touchdown on 21 carries.

The Jaguars defeated Tennessee 28-13 as a 4.5-point underdog in Week 10. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (36).

Maurice Jones-Drew rushed for 101 yards on 19 carries with a touchdown for Jacksonville, while Quinn Gray completed 13-of-23 passes for 101 yards with a touchdown in the win.

blut wump said:
but I think I'd be more likely to bet twice on the Chargers.
I think you got the wrong side of this

San Diego vs. JACKSONVILLE (-3.0)
10:00 AM Pacific Time Sunday, Nov-18 - Stats Matchup
This game is part of Dr Bob's Best Bets package, which includes all of Dr. Bob's Best Bets, Strong Opinions and other withheld games. For the analysis of this game and all the Bets and Strong Opinions for this week

Top Bottom