Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/18 NFL New Orleans @ Houston

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

New Orleans was counting its wins before they hatched when the Rams came to town in Week 10. They had better not look past the Texans, who come off a bye week, or their little rally from an 0-4 start will be for naught. The Saints opened as small faves, but watch the betting action on this game during the week.

Odds aren't yet posted for this game, so check back later for the opening line and total.

The Saints were upset by St. Louis 37-29 as a 10.5-point favorite in Week 10. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (47).

Drew Brees completed 25-of-36 passes for 272 yards with two touchdowns and two interceptions for New Orleans, while Marques Colston caught eight passes for 129 yards.

The Texans defeated Oakland 24-17 as a 3-point favorite in Week 9. The combined score caused this game to be a PUSH on the posted over/under total (41).

Ron Dayne rushed for 122 yards and a touchdown on 21 carries for Houston, while Sage Rosenfels completed 11-of-19 passes for 181 yards with a touchdown and an interception in the win.

acneman said:
man did i screw up
i meant to bet my 200000 on the saints

is there any way to fix that?
consider it a bet on the saints
if the saints win I'll get spartacus to settle both as winners
if houston wins he'll settle "no winning bets" and keep the 200000

important********************************************8

noone else bet on houston

Top Bottom