Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/18 NFL New England-16.5 @ Buffalo

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

So are the Bills a playoff team or not? Can they cover a whopping underdog spread at home against the Patriots off a bye week? New England has beaten Buffalo eight straight, but their invincibility complex was tarnished in the close win at Indy. Of note, sharp books opened the game at -14.5, while recreational books have the Bills at +16.

Oddsmakers currently have the Patriots listed as 16½-point favorites versus the Bills, while the game's total is sitting at 47.

The Patriots defeated Indianapolis 24-20 as a 5.5-point favorite in Week 9. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (57).

Tom Brady threw for 255 yards with three touchdowns and two interceptions for New England, while Randy Moss caught nine passes for 145 yards with a touchdown in the win.

The Bills edged Miami 13-10 as a 2.5-point favorite in Week 10. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (41).

Marshawn Lynch rushed for 61 yards and a touchdown on 19 carries for Buffalo, while J.P. Losman completed 12-of-23 passes for 157 yards with an interception.

Talk about the high cost of lovin'
I think I hear freedom drummin' it seems
Give me your heart
And I'll give you the stars
"Yeah right," she says
"Maybe in your dreams"

Heat wave blast,
Kids are screamin'
Pavement's hot
The sidewalk's steamin'
Only me, happens every time
Thinkin' 'bout you and me
Hello, good-bye

Jazz it up or play it slow
It's still the only song I know
It's 2 a.m. and traffic's slow
Another ladies' night in Buffalo

8787188 was paid out on Indianapolis -6.5 for Colts vs Bears SUPER BOWL XLI
6310181 was paid out on Indianapolis +6.5 for pats/colts 2007
4758013 was paid out on Indianapolis -3.5 for indy/jags
4366221 was paid out on new england +4.5 for ne/sd
4352096 was paid out on new england -6.5 for ne/dal

who puts up the new england games and the Indy Colts games up week after week with high limits?
Spartacus does
and Spartacus settles up

Top Bottom