Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/18 NFL Kansas City @ Indianapolis

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_y...YF?slug=ys-rankings111307&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

By Jason Cole and Charles Robinson
November 13, 2007
After failing to complete a wild comeback against the Chargers Sunday night, the Colts have dropped from the No. 2 spot on one side of the rankings. Indy had been positioned in the second slot in both writers' rankings behind the Patriots, who are still No. 1, since Week 2.

The weekend of surprising outcomes resulted in several teams taking tremendous leaps and falls this week. Jason Cole moved both the Bucs and Seahawks up five slots into the "Top 12," while dropping the Ravens 11 spots back after their loss to the Bengals. Charles Robinson's rankings reflect a lot more consistency with last week's – the top six teams remain the same –. though the Jaguars and Saints each moved five spots after their surprising results. Perhaps most notable though is that each writer has seven teams with losing records in his "Muddled Middle."

I got to go get a dead body(I'm a mortician)
I'll settle the rest when I return

Top Bottom