Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/17 NFL Cleveland @ Buffalo 8:30est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Cleveland Browns and the Buffalo Bills will both be gunning for a victory on Monday when they meet at Ralph Wilson Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Bills listed as 5½-point favorites versus the Browns, while the game's total is sitting at 40½.

The Browns lost a tough 34-30 game to the Broncos last time out, as a 3-point favorite at home. The 64 points sailed OVER the posted total of 46.5.

Brady Quinn threw for 239 yards with two touchdowns in the loss.

The Bills lost to New England 20-10 as a 3.5-point underdog in Week 10. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (41).

Trent Edward was held to 120 yards passing with a touchdown and two interceptions for Buffalo, while Marshawn Lynch rushed for 46 yards on 14 carries.

Current streak:
Cleveland has lost 2 straight games.
Buffalo has lost 3 straight games.

Team records:
Cleveland: 3-6 SU, 5-4 ATS
Buffalo: 5-4 SU, 4-5 ATS

hmmm everyone loves clev .. quinn looking good ..but buff is due to blow someone out

and who better than cleveland! Esp @ home!

hmmm everyone loves clev .. quinn looking good ..but buff is due to blow someone out
U get a laptop yet?
Yeah if value is really what U are after and U are happy with PC sheot, mac may not be the best bet.
HP, Dell, solid choices.
I was gonna go Cleveland, but yeah U got game, I don't so Buf it is.

LOL
I was just thinkin bout what I was sayin while doing that.
Cleveland it is now.
oooops.

yea tuff game .. but i dont like pile ons .. i avoid em like the plaque

grrr 4 turnovers and bills still should have won .. how bad clev is lol

Top Bottom