Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/17 NCAAf Ohio State @ Michigan noon sat million pot

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Ohio State Buckeyes and the Michigan Wolverines will both be trying to pick up a win on Saturday when they battle at Michigan Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Buckeyes listed as 4½-point favorites versus the Wolverines, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

The Buckeyes were shocked 28-21 last time out by the Illinois Fighting Illini. The Buckeyes were 16-point favorites, while the combined score made it OVER the posted total of 46.

Chris Wells ran for 79 yards off 20 carries with two touchdowns in a losing effort.

The Wolverines were defeated 37-21 by the Badgers last time out, as 3-point favorites. The game's combined 58 points made it OVER the posted total of 48.

Mario Manningham caught three passes for 113 yards with two touchdowns in a losing effort.

Team records:
Ohio State: 10-1 SU, 6-4 ATS
Michigan: 8-3 SU, 6-4 ATS

this is such an emotional game for the big Blue. although they should have won last year when Bo passed....i think they may at least cover....

can we get the Hawaii/Nevada game up? hopefully it won't be another -19.5 for the Warriors...

HumanTarget said:
can we get the Hawaii/Nevada game up? hopefully it won't be another -19.5 for the Warriors...
I'll be getting other NCAA games up throughout today. And look at those later afternoon NFL games

Spartacus said:
I'll be getting other NCAA games up throughout today. And look at those later afternoon NFL games
most of this weeks nfl games are scary looking. just the type of week you need.....

HumanTarget said:
most of this weeks nfl games are scary looking. just the type of week you need.....
Looks like he's back and doing just fine. This weekend should only help.
I like Michigan but don't know much about college football.
Too bad there's no interest in NHL here.

CMarc said:
wait till the playoffs. there's lots of action then...

CMarc said:
NHL picks up as football winds down
myself I read a good article last night about how well Ottawa's doing
apparently because of the length of the hockey season
the two teams that meet in the finals do really poor the following season

Top Bottom