Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/16 nfl cowboys @ redskins 815 pm est**1.25 mill limit sun nite game** 815 pm est

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Dallas Cowboys vs. Washington Redskins

- Divisional bragging rights will be on the line on Sunday when the Dallas Cowboys and the Washington Redskins meet at FedExField.

Oddsmakers currently have the Cowboys listed as 1½-point favorites versus the Redskins, while the game's total is sitting at 43.

The Cowboys lost to the Giants 35-14 as an 8.5-point underdog in Week 9. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (42.5).

Brooks Bollinger threw for 63 yards with a touchdown and an interception for Dallas, while Terrell Owens caught five passes for 36 yards with a TD.

Jason Campbell was 24-of-43 for 206 yards with two interceptions for Washington in its 23-6 loss to Pittsburgh in Week 9.

Pittsburgh cashed as 2.5-point road underdogs as the teams played under the 38-point total listed by oddsmakers.

Team records:
Dallas: 5-4 SU, 3-6 ATS
Washington: 6-3 SU, 5-4 ATS

Dallas most recently:
When playing in November are 8-2
When playing on grass are 7-3
After being outgained are 5-5
When playing within the division are 5-5

Washington most recently:
When playing in November are 3-7
When playing on grass are 6-4
After being outgained are 5-5
When playing within the division are 5-5

A few trends to consider:
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Dallas's last 6 games
Dallas is 16-6 SU in its last 22 games when playing Washington
The total has gone OVER in 17 of Dallas's last 24 games on the road
Dallas is 12-5 SU in its last 17 games on the road
Washington is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Dallas
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Washington's last 6 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Washington's last 5 games
Washington is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games

Next up:

Re: 11/16 nfl cowboys @ redskins 815 pm est**1.25 mill limit sun nite game** 815 pm

Wrong closing date cupcake

Re: 11/16 nfl cowboys @ redskins 815 pm est**1.25 mill limit sun nite game** 815 pm

Sweet... I'll be back for this when I see how my morning games pan out.

This is single handedly the biggest game for dallas

dallas who???

Sweet... I'll be back for this when I see how my morning games pan out.

Morning games went well... now, do I get greedy and rape hurricane for 1.25mil, or do I go easy on him with a minimal bet? Hhhhmmmmmm....

Top Bottom