Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/16 NCAA Football: West Virginia at Pittsburgh

swole

The West Virginia Mountaineers and the Pittsburgh Panthers will both be gunning for a victory on Thursday when they meet at Heinz Field.

Oddsmakers currently have the Mountaineers listed as 11½-point favorites versus the Panthers, while the game's total is sitting at 53.

The nation's leading rushing attack ran for 316 yards in West Virginia's 42-24 win over Cincinnati last week, covering the 17.5-point spread at home, and the 66 points scored were OVER the posted total of 47.5.

Steve Slaton ran for 148 yards and two scores, while Pat White passed for 98 yards and a touchdown, while also running for 102 yards and two majors for the Mountaineers.

Pittsburgh were on the wrong end of a 46-45 overtime game at Connecticut last week, falling as 7-point road favorites, and the 91 points scored were OVER the posted total of 40.5.

Tyler Palko threw for 234 yards and three touchdowns, and LaRod Stephens-Howling ran for 154 yards and two majors for the Panthers.

Current streak:
Pittsburgh has lost 3 straight games.

Team records:
West Virginia: 8-1 SU, 4-4 ATS
Pittsburgh: 6-4 SU, 5-4 ATS

West Virginia most recently:
When playing in November are 7-3
When playing on grass are 7-3
After outgaining opponent are 9-1
When playing within the conference are 9-1

Pittsburgh most recently:
When playing in November are 4-6
When playing on grass are 6-4
After being outgained are 6-4
When playing within the conference are 5-5

A few trends to consider:
West Virginia is 15-1 SU in its last 16 games
West Virginia is 9-1 SU in its last 10 games on the road
West Virginia is 8-2 ATS in its last 10 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of West Virginia's last 5 games
Pittsburgh is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games at home
Pittsburgh is 3-8 ATS in its last 11 games when playing West Virginia

Next up:
West Virginia home to South Florida, Saturday, November 25
Pittsburgh home to Louisville, Saturday, November 25

i meant 215000

if you want a larger limit let me know

Got a little back I'll get the rest this weekend. Can someone put up Oklahoma State and Texas Tech. I know the Mich other OSU over shadows everything. But i still have my alma mater.....thanks in advance

Top Bottom