Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/14 NCAAf Akron @ Miami(oh) ESPN2

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Akron Zips and the Miami (Ohio) RedHawks will both be gunning for a victory on Wednesday when they meet at Fred C Yager Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the RedHawks listed as 8½-point favorites versus the Zips, while the game's total is sitting at 51.

The Zips pulled out a high-scoring 48-31 victory over the Ohio Bobcats last time out, as 3-point underdogs. The 79 points sailed OVER the posted total of 49.

The RedHawks slipped past the Buffalo Bulls 31-28 last time out, to even their record at 5-5. The RedHawks failed to cover the 6.5-point spread at home, and the combined 59 points sailed OVER the posted total of 48.

SLAYER69! said:
Miami should have no problem covering. Oh No Wait! I thought it was Miami of FL. :FRlol: j/k
I seriously think miami-oh could beat miami-fla

Spartacus said:
I seriously think miami-oh could beat miami-fla
maybe now. As a Rutgers Alum all I remember about Miami FL is losing by 50 points every year when they were in the Big East. I remember losing to WVU 80 to 7 one year. Those were the days.

SLAYER69! said:
maybe now. As a Rutgers Alum all I remember about Miami FL is losing by 50 points every year when they were in the Big East. I remember losing to WVU 80 to 7 one year. Those were the days.
as a penn state fan I remember the testeverde 5 INTS in heavy underdog penn states 14-10 victory over miami to win the 1986 national championship

HumanTarget said:
i love the midweek action.....
how do you feel about being at 5 million
getting beat down to around 2-2.5 million in a weekend
and then recovering to your current 6 million?

damn fun and exciting eh?
the way it should be
but it has to be difficult to get that rush

whoever they got watching over me at ef doesnt understand what I know
I'm the guy who doesn't want the karma pool to get polluted by dumping easy karma into the pool and devaluing it

but on the other hand the pool needs more karma
the various taxes and costs applied to karma transfers are slowing attriting the pool on a daily basis
as the pool decreases we have less to work with
and as we have less to work with we have less to do
to the point of having nothing to do

how about that
the team that's shut-out brings home the karma

Top Bottom