Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/13 NCAA Football Buffalo U @ Akron OH 7:00PM ET

goin on 4T

MVP
Platinum
EF VIP
11/13 NCAA Football Buffalo U @ Akron OH 7:00PM ET ESPN-U

GAME IS ON ESPN-U
Buffalo (5-4, 6-3 ATS) at Akron (5-4, 6-3 ATS)

Buffalo heads to Ohio in search of its fourth straight victory when it takes on Akron in a Mid-American Conference contest, with both teams coming off weekday games.

The Bulls drilled Miami (Ohio) 37-17 on Nov. 4 as an 8½-point home chalk to earn its third consecutive SU win (2-1 ATS). Time of possession was nearly even in the contest, but Buffalo racked up 476 total yards – including 216 on the ground – while the Redhawks finished with 383 yards. The Bulls also won the turnover battle 2-0, recovering a pair of fumbles.

The Zips played a day later and dropped Toledo 47-30 as a 6½-point home favorite, winning and cashing for the second straight week. Akron gained 233 of its 458 total yards on the ground, with RB Dennis Kennedy going off for 154 yards and a score, and the Zips also blocked a punt for TD and ran back a botched Toledo extra point for two points.

Buffalo is on a 3-0 ATS run (1-2 SU) in this rivalry, rolling 26-10 last year at home as a one-point pup.

The Bulls are on ATS streaks of 6-0 on the highway, 5-0 after a SU win and 8-3 in conference tilts. The Zips are on an 8-3-1 ATS tear overall, but they are on a 4-10 pointspread skid coming off a SU victory.

The over has cashed in four straight games for both these teams. The over is also 4-1 in Buffalo’s last five conference games, and the over for Akron is on stretches of 6-0 in MAC play, 5-1 at home and 5-1 against winning teams.

Last edited:
odds should be 100/110 when the odds are the same for both teams bro .. u overcharging the ef public lol

odds should be 100/110 when the odds are the same for both teams bro .. u overcharging the ef public lol

I am not overcharging! It is called allowanceing...
If you loaned me a couple M-k I would increase the odds and post up a shit load of games. Then I would do a lot of teasers too, maybe even some 3-4 team teasers... But I only $1M-k

I am not overcharging! It is called allowanceing...
If you loaned me a couple M-k I would increase the odds and post up a shit load of games. Then I would do a lot of teasers too, maybe even some 3-4 team teasers... But I only $1M-k

what ? couple of mill? what u think k grows on trees? u asked at a bad time i lost over 5 mill last week puttin shyt up

your odds suck on Akron but your about rite on buff...when you move the spread a .5 you need to adjust, just sayin weve always tried to keep odds as close to the real deal as possible.............................

I go 9/10 on million dollar NFL events
I make a little extra and that's the price you pay for having all the NFL up at 1 million

Fug, give me break. I can't change them!
They will be better next time

didnt mean to sound harsh i would still bet it....... LOL

an easy rule of thumb if you have a spread thats even say 3 points and bodog shows it like this
buff -3 -105
akron +3 -115
move line down .5 to -2.5 -110 both
buff -3 -115
akron +3 -105
move line up .5 to -3.5 -110 both

ahhh .90, compared to .91 is knitpicking.... .86 for both sides is 2 steep though ..of course thats only my personal opinion .

ahhh .90, compared to .91 is knitpicking.... .86 for both sides is 2 steep though ..of course thats only my personal opinion .

that's 10 grand/million
so when you lose the 3-4 million pile-on you save 30-40 thousand

really though you only get taxed if you win
in the old pre-internet days with a "street" bookie you got taxed 10% on losses

I'd rather be taxed on my winning action

Top Bottom