Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/12 NFL Denver @ Oakland

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The fans at McAfee Coliseum will be treated to a game between the Denver Broncos and the Oakland Raiders when they take their seats on Sunday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Broncos listed as 9½-point favorites versus the Raiders, while the game's total is sitting at 33½.

The Broncos defeated Pittsburgh 31-20 as a 2.5-point underdog last week. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (36.5).

Javon Walker caught six passes for 134 yards and two touchdowns and also ran in for a score from 72 yards out. Denver quarterback Jake Plummer completed 16-of-27 passes for 227 yards with three touchdowns.

The Raiders fell 16-0 last week to the Seattle Seahawks. Oakland was listed as 7-point favorites and the final score went UNDER the posted total of (35).

Quarterback Andrew Walter was good on 16-of-35 for just 166 yards passing in the lopsided loss.

little "sleeper" pile-on here
a W here for the bookie and I could handle a Bears victory tonight

4everhung said:
little "sleeper" pile-on here
a W here for the bookie and I could handle a Bears victory tonight

I'll take the Denver win and I'll help bail you out on the Bears game.

Come on denver let's step it the fuck up. I think all the teams are shaving points, football is never played this horribly.

holy fucken shit what garbage man I am seriously ready to fucking head but my comp desk in two. Thank god I am not on any AAS I would have probably threw my comp and desk off the balcony.

mountain muscle said:
Anyone else notice the ninja speed with which this was settled?
I settled a dallas victory before it was over
and I lost half million there

Top Bottom