Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/12 NFL Buffalo @ Indianapolis

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Buffalo Bills and the Indianapolis Colts will both be trying to pick up a win on Sunday when they battle at RCA Dome.

Oddsmakers currently have the Colts listed as 13-point favorites versus the Bills, while the game's total is sitting at 45.

The Chiefs got past Green Bay 24-10 as a 3-point favorite last week. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (41).

J.P. Losman completed 8-of-15 passes for 102 yards with a touchdown. Lee Evans caught two passes for 58 yards, including a 43-yards touchdown.

The Colts defeated New England 27-20 as a 3-point underdog last week. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (48).

Peyton Manning completed 20-of-36 passes for 326 yards with two touchdowns and an interception. Marvin Harrison caught eight passes for 145 yards with two touchdowns.

Look 4ever.If I lose my bets enjoy my K.. Dont forget to talk to them and dont let them feel too lonely.
thanks

100 large on Buffalo..... I just feel that 12 is too many... i'll regret this. but oh well

Whiskey

Angel said:
Look 4ever.If I lose my bets enjoy my K.. Dont forget to talk to them and dont let them feel too lonely.
thanks
thany you angel
my hopes are with you and needto
he's a good hearted guy
I can tell

Angel said:
thanks 4ev
No doubt i don't post much anywhere else but i read alot.....I think he's misunderstood, He's a good guy i've been through what he is goin through. He'll be alright admitting there is a problem is the big part of fixing it. Took courage.. He's got you for support he'll make it. Alot of peeps around here are non Christian Me and mine will say a prayer...I'm not ashamed of my religion...

Last edited:
motodawg said:
No doubt i don't post much anywhere else but i read alot.....I think he's misunderstood, He's a good guy i've been through what he is goin through. He'll be alright admitting there is a problem is the big part of fixing it. Took courage.. He's got you for support he'll make it. Alot of peeps around here are non Christian Me and mine will say a prayer...I'm not ashamed of my religion...
Nor am I ashamed of mine. thank you very much Moto.

Top Bottom