Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/12 NCAA: Navy at Notre Dame

swole

The Fighting Irish look to push their winning streak to 2 by punishing Navy in Week 11 action.

The Fighting Irish play into revenge Saturday, after handing Navy a 27-9 defeat in the last meeting back on October 16, 2004.

The Fighting Irish are a huge favorite, and face the task of covering the 24.5 points Vegas oddsmakers have given the Midshipmen. The Midshipmen, with a 6-2 ATS mark on the season, look to bite as a big road dog.

Navy won at home against the Green Wave last game as 11-point favorites, tallying a score of 49-21.

The hosts hope their 41-point outburst last game in a win vs. Tennessee was no fluke and that their defence can keep the visiting Midshipmen in check.

The Midshipmen bring one of the league's best running games into this contest. They average 282.6 yards per game and boast the 2nd place running game.

Some trends to consider:
Navy is 4-2-0 ATS in its last 6 lined games against Notre Dame
Navy is 10-4-0 SU in its last 14 games after scoring more than 40 points
Navy is 4-1-0 ATS in its last 5 away lined games against Notre Dame
Navy is 4-1-0 ATS in its last 5 away lined games
Notre Dame is 5-0-0 ATS in its last 5 lined games
Notre Dame is 7-3-0 SU in its last 10 games after scoring more than 40 points
Notre Dame is 2-4-0 ATS in its last 6 lined games against Navy
Notre Dame is 1-4-0 ATS in its last 5 home lined games against Navy

Next up:
Navy home to Temple, Saturday, November 19
Notre Dame home to Syracuse, Saturday, November 19

I bet big on ND. ND has what it takes to beat any team in the country, they proved that. Navy cannot compete anywhere near that level. ND against USC was no fluke, these guys are for real, but I understand why people don't give them the respect they deserve just yet, I think the spread should be 40+. ND SHOULD more than cover.

5 large on Notre Dame

Whiskey

Top Bottom