Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/12 NCAA: Michigan State at Minnesota

swole

BG1 rivals Minnesota and Michigan St. renew hostilities Saturday when the Spartans visit the Golden Gophers at Hubert H Humphrey Metrodome.

Minnesota brings a 6-3 overall mark (3-3 in the conference) into this game vs. a Michigan St. team carrying a 5-4 record.

The Golden Gophers (6-3 ATS) opened as 4-point favorites and they host a Spartans team that has covered 4 of their 9 games this season.

After blowing a halftime lead last game against the Boilermakers at Purdue, the Spartans need to find a way to grab a lead and hold onto it this week. The final of that one was 28-21.

Minnesota erupted for 42 points last game against Indiana and Saturday's opening total will be easily passed if their offence remains hot. They were favorites in that game

Michigan St. had better be practising their run defence this week, as Minnesota will hit them with one of the league's top-rated ground games that has averaged 291.4 yards per game this season, 1st Best in the league.

Some trends to consider:
Michigan St. is 1-4-0 ATS in its last 5 lined games
Michigan St. is 2-5-0 ATS in its last 7 lined games against Minnesota
Michigan St. is 4-9-0 SU in its last 13 games after scoring 21 to 30 points
Michigan St. is 4-9-0 ATS in its last 13 away lined games
Minnesota is 11-3-0 SU in its last 14 games after scoring more than 40 points
Minnesota is 5-2-0 ATS in its last 7 lined games against Michigan St.
Minnesota is 7-3-0 ATS in its last 10 lined games

Next up:
Michigan St. home to Penn St., Saturday, November 19
Minnesota at Iowa, Saturday, November 19

4everhung said:

easiest money i've ever made...if i would have had more credit on my credit card i could have 15 grand in my pocket right now...i always bet msu, the never cover the spread ever

Top Bottom