Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/12 NCAA Football: Iowa vs. (19) Wisconsin

redguru

When Wisconsin's Barry Alvarez roams the Camp Randall Stadium sidelines for the final time Saturday, the Badgers' opponent should provide even more memories on what should be an emotional day for the retiring coach.
The No. 19 Badgers (8-2, 5-2) host Iowa (5-4, 3-3) on Saturday in their Big Ten finale, the team that gave Alvarez his first college coaching job as an assistant 26 years ago.

``I had a great experience at Iowa,'' Alvarez, who will continue on as Wisconsin's athletic director, said at his weekly press conference Monday. ``I'm really fond of the eight years that I coached at the University of Iowa and fortunate enough to be around some unbelievable coaches.''

Amid all of the memories, Alvarez will be trying to focus his team on keeping its conference title hopes alive. If Wisconsin wins and Ohio State and Penn State lose another conference game, the Badgers could still earn a share of the fourth Big Ten crown in 16 years under Alvarez.

Wisconsin will be looking to rebound from a costly 35-14 loss to the Nittany Lions last week that narrowed the Badgers' chances of capturing the title.

Top Bottom