Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11-11 NFL Jacksonville +4.5 @ Tennessee

Jimmy_Dean

Banned
Both the Titans and Jags could be the AFC Wild Card teams. It adds even more spice to a tasty division battle this week with Tennessee looking for a fourth straight win. The Jaguars come off a loss against hot New Orleans.

Oddsmakers currently have the Titans listed as 4-point favorites versus the Jaguars, while the game's total is sitting at 35.

The Jaguars lost to New Orleans 41-24 as a 3-point underdog in Week 9. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (39.5).

Quinn Gray completed 20-of-33 passes for 354 yards with two touchdowns and three interceptions for Jacksonville, while Reggie Williams caught six passes for 128 yards and a touchdown.

The Titans defeated Carolina 20-7 as a 5.5-point favorite in Week 9. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (35.5).

LenDale White rushed for 100 yards and a touchdown on 31 carries for Tennessee, while Vince Young completed 14-of-23 passes for 110 yards with two interceptions and a TD run.

this game started out as a 1 point spread and has already moved to 4.5. I'm hoping the injuries on the jags plus home field at LP can help my Titans pull this one out. Man if they can win and the colts lose the the Titans would be in first.

Spartacus said:
I'm a Titan fan starting today

Welcome, there really is no higher form of life. If you have any question about the membership don't hesitate to ask. I do have to admit that we have our hands full this week. If the Titans can take out the Jags on Sunday then Fisher might be making a superbowl run. One thing to remember is VY for some strange reason just seems to win.

Top Bottom