Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11-11 NFL Dallas @ NY Giants million limit

Jimmy_Dean

Banned
Another division battle where both teams could be headed to the post-season. Dallas takes its 7-1 mark to the Meadowlands to face the Giants, winners of six in a row. The Giants have owned the Cowboys ATS (5-1-1 past seven meetings) and will test the secondary that has been criticized during the season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Cowboys listed as 2-point favorites versus the Giants, while the game's total is sitting at 49.

The Cowboys defeated Philadelphia 38-17 as a 3-point favorite in Week 9. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (46).

Tony Romo threw for 324 yards with three touchdowns and an interception for Dallas, while Terrell Owens caught 10 passes for 174 yards with a touchdown in the win.

The Giants defeated Miami 13-10 as a 10-point favorite in Week 8. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (47.5).

Brandon Jacobs rushed for 131 yards on 23 carries for New York, while Eli Manning completed only 8-of-22 passes for 59 yards, while running in for a touchdown in the win.

giants D has been putting up serious numbers.. they could easily stop cowboys at home

I don't bet til saturday on football but I don't know if I'll bet this game.. may go all in on colts

Top Bottom